Consumer redressal commission, telangana, hyderabad

Dear Sirs,

I have filed a Complaint against our Developer for deficiencies and non-completion of

work even though he was given opportunity time and again.  This was filed before

Hon'ble Telangana State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission at Hyderabad.

The Opposite Party had failed to appear before the Commission and the Hon'ble

Commission has declared that he Opposite Party had forefeited the opporunity of

filing a counter.  Later, I have filed Evicdence-in-Chief with all documents again..

The Opposite Party now filed evidence affidavit  in which he has denied all the

charges levelled against him in my complaint.  Not even a single documentary 

evidence was produced by him.  He had mentioned certain amount payable by the

Owners to him, but, without any documentary evidence.  He had even gone to the extent of

making statements of blatant lies, even though we have provided all documentary

evidence.  He has constructed two rooms and a toilet in the cellar illegally and

retained about 20 square yards of undivided share of land by short registering

to the Owners @ 1.5 to 2 square yards.  Now, he is claiming that it is his share

and he has title over the said illegal construction.  As per HMDA (Local authority)

approved plan, he had submitted an undertaking that he would not convert the

cellar or stilt into any other purpose, other than parking.  While this is so, he

is trying to mislead the Commission.  My lawyer confirmed that at this stage

there is no requirement of filing any counter or rejoinder.  One lawyer friend

advised me that in case the Opposite Party had brought out any new issues,

you can always file a counter or a rejoinder.  I am confused.  I may kindly

be advised.  The next date of hearing is posted to 13th June, 2018.

Grateful, for kind advice.  With warm regards,'


AGM (Admn)(Retd), Air India Limited





Sometimes, the necessity to prove the facts that are pleaded in a written statement may not arise in case the complainant do not dispute it. If there is not only a specific denial, but also a fresh case presented by the Respondent, the complainant would be under obligation to file a rejoinder apart from proving the facts pleaded by him in the plaint

so, i would advice you to file a rejoinder or take time to file it, as it is an important step which is definitely going to help your case in future.
For any other queries, feel free to contact me at

Dear Mr.Jain, at the outset I thank you for your prompt response with your kind advice. I comply with your advice. With warm regards

Dear Mr.Jain, at the outset I thank you for your prompt response with your kind advice. I comply with your advice. With warm regards



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x