LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dheepak srinivasa (self)     25 March 2019

consumer protection act

I HV filed a proof of affidavit today. In the proof of affidavit I HV not denied any allegations made by the opponent in the version filed by him but I HV only related to my complaint in medical negligence and documents to be marked.
I am of the opinion that any denial and summation can be made in the written argument - because Consumer protection follows the principal of natural justice - but some friends are advising me to file supplement proof of affidavit denying all allegations in version para by para - PL advise whether I should file supplementary proof of affidavit or not ?

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 March 2019

When there is no harm in filing such affidavit, please file the same affidavit denying each and every allegation para wise.  Mere denial is not going to strengthen your case, as it is ultimately the facts supported documents only help you in coming out of the complaint.

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 March 2019

Yes, a bare denial is hardly of any effect - it adds papers1

dheepak srinivasa (self)     26 March 2019

sir thanks- than I will not file supplementary proof of affidavit - as this is not necessary- just wanted to know by not denying the version of opposite party will it affect my case and put me in a disadvantage? if there is no disadvantage than I Will not file supplement proof of affidavit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register