Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jashwanthsondi   02 December 2018

consumer complaint - CapitalFirst - multiple bounce charges - Nodal failed to resolve till date.

Thy excellence,

Please assist me how to proceed further for such royally neglecting my critical issue which is addressed to nodal officer of Captial First.

Myself Matthew in communication with nodal officer of Captial first in regards to multiple cheque returns and cheque bounce charges held by Capital first during my tenure of EMI payments, Hence I demanded the reason for cheque bounce charges at the closure of consumer durable loan. I was informed that cheque returns charge's are due to insufficient funds and I was demanded to pay sum of cheque bounce charges for 6times with each bounce charges are Rs. 400/-, I agreed on the point due to insufficient funds in my bank account however I was never communicated by Capital First about my cheque bounces via SMS,PHONE CALL or EMAIL in the concern cheque returns period was also not sent because my EMI payment were made successful the very next day of auto debit. My assumption is I'm a Credit Worthy with not a single fault, but I see a bad score drop in CIBIL and which made me feel annoyed about there act towards my issue is definitely not right by not letting me know about cheque bounce charges and urging me to pay bounce charges.

As per Nodal latest email states below:
"***This is with reference to your email dated October 23, 2018 addressed to the Nodal Desk.

Further to our telephonic conversation, we would like to inform that we are working on the concerns raised by you and we would reply back to you on or before October 29, 2018.

We would arrange for a call-back on Monday, October 29, 2018.***"

Today 2nd December, I still didn't hear anything from Capital First Nodal officer or anyone from there teams addressing to my issue.
I escalated my case to nodal officers after multiple discussions with capital first representatives and managers, nodal officer is aware my case is critical and I spent lot of hours on call and via emails because of resolution but nothing good happen and I believe there should be an action taken.

In the beginning of consumer durbale loan I requested for email communication as mandatory hence i gave my mail I'd to executive and as confirmation I received welcome email while signing up loan with captial first, that's it and never I received any email from capital first in regards any of my successful payment or delayed payments or no payments.

please assist, I'm happy to be communicated.

Matthew

Learning

5 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     02 December 2018

first issue legal notice

jashwanthsondi   02 December 2018

Can I sue them in Consumer Court?

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     02 December 2018

before that issue legal notice first

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 December 2018

If all EMI were paid on time then what was the need of banking cheque(s).

The lender should have replied to borrower and as assured also.

GO thru Fair Practices Code guidelines by RBI, BCSBI, IBA and also adopted ones by lender and advertised on website ..

IT is not mandatory to issue legal notice/Notice in consumer complaint and consumer/borrower/complainant can issue Notice from his/her end as well.

It shall be proper and appropriate to discuss before hand with a very able LOCAL counsel.

The Notice/legal notice may .......may fetch you relief.

You may update if IT fetches you..relief.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 December 2018

You may take help for any matter from, elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, NGO’s, experienced colleagues, associations, religious scholars/leaders, influential persons, Employee’s/Trade union leaders, help groups for spouses (Husband/wife)  etc and  find a very able LOCAL counsel specializing in concerned filed of law e.g; Consumer/Civil  matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, can advise you after examining all case related docs, inputs,  evidences on record.

Obtain proper legal opinion in writing!

Avoid acting on your own on hearsay.

One should not fall for IT’s and entities loitering at online portals to allure unsuspecting querists. There are many threads on such instances at LCI also.

Online discussions are not substitute to in person discussions with a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law.

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL; Consumer/Civil Courts, HC, SC,..

You can also try for FREE legal Aid from Legal aid center (DLSA) that is usually within LOCAL courts complex..preferably from a very able counsel specializing in Consumer/Civil  matters.

Your counsels can advise after examining all docs/record/inputs pertaining to your matter and help you. You can also search threads on similar query in SEARCH option ON left Hand side of threads in Forum/Experts section. Having learnt a lesson, remember to consult beforehand for your matters or any matter about which you are not properly informed.

The FEE of all LOCAL counsels at all LOCATIONS is not high/unreasonable as mis-believed by many.

Many counsels even at State Capital/Metro towns  do not demand unreasonable high FEE.

IT is rather at online portals that unsuspecting querists are mislead as per many publications, by IT’s and Entities that pose as some Lawyer (actually LIAR) and flaunt/advertise firms that are not Law Firms (Actually LIAR’s Firms) to believe that LOCAL counsels are not knowledgeable..are incompetent.

In Reality the LOCAL counsels win cases in LOCAL courts at all LOCATIONS.

You can go thru/search the cases contested by any Lawyer at court website.

Your very able LOCAL counsel can help, guide to cover any lapses and fetch relief rrom court of law.

You can express your self and discuss in detail to your satisfaction and your counsel can appraise you on merits and timeframe etc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register