LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonyms User ( )     03 February 2017

Consequences of failed mediation

I was married in Jan 2008 and stayed with my husband till Feb 2014 after which I am living separately due to my intolerance to this adultery. In Jun 2016, I have filed a FIR under Section 406 for return of my belongs against my husband and in-laws. When their anticipatory bail got rejected in session court, they filed a case under section 482 in high court. During court directed mediation in Dec 2016, they agreed to return all the money in form of a Demand Draft along with jewelry (gold +silver) . However on the next date in Jan 2017 they refused stating that they couldn't arrange it. Could anyone please let me know what could be done in this scenario... Also please note that during these 7-8 months these people have come to court only twice in (once in Dec and once in Jan) when we almost had minimum 2 hearings every month since June 2016. I have been taking days off to attend the hearing and these people just don't come for it... What can I do to get this to closure soon.. And proceed with for the next step i.e. Divorce. Please suggest. Thanks and Regards

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register