Share More

Confused what my wife wants

Page no : 2

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     20 January 2012

Originally posted by :Kushan Vyas
" I said@utpala

"Hello sister kushan's back after Professional person gyan started;

@Hemant Sharma

Got married to my wife on 26 Oct 2007....28 Oct 2007...she filled a complaint in the local police station against her parents stating that she is being blackmailed and forced out of this marriage.

Just only in 2,or 3 days she filed that’s shows her immaturity at that time you have to tackle the situation with the help of your family members  or just take a divorce at that time xxxxx
"

@ Kushan – Advocate !

The above underline quote from a advocate shows how much legal knowledge a advocate has and what legal practices he does in real life.

Tell this open forum Mr. Advocate; a person married on 26th. Oct and wife files a criminal complaint just after 2 days that also against her parents – HOW UNDER ANY MODES OF JUSTICE DELIVERY SYSTEM IN INDIA this person who is her husband can seek DIVORCE from her at that time ??????.

Mr Kushan this is what you advocate as being fellow member of the Bar in Bharuch kya

Also have you forgotten reading down Hon’ble SC Judgment wherein while dismissing a husbands SLP SC stated that “mere filing criminal complaint by a wife is no ground under cruelties to seek divorce by a husbandki mai tumhe PDF Judgment ki copy du tumhari legal knowledge expand karney ke liye….. Further you being Advocate have you never read or practiced that in 2 days of marriage no one in
India can take divorce be it under cruelties and as per query matter.

BTW under what grounds you advise this person to seek divorce under 2 days then and there jara yeh to open forum me btao before coming to rescue @ Utpala and Cinderella’s seven time pass dwarfs with no legal knowledge worth to squat in legal forums.

I wonder Mr. Kushan how you practice being Advocate in Bharuch with this kind of  time pass legal gyan  

Now let us see who among the other seven dwarfs of Cinderella comes for your legal rescue Mr Advocate!

If you don’t know Family Law then kindly donot guide any queriest to approach Court for divorce in 2 days even if that Court is precided god forbid by you one fine day.

Become legally mature and knowledgeable if you want to survive as Advocate instead of time passing just after my reply as you say opening your above immature mouth as if I am CJI in all your dreams that you have to speak just after my posts here in LCI and or have to somehow bail out time pass women writers with no legal knowledge worth speaking in legal forums.

(Guest)

Please note that after many days Mr. TajobsIndia is active in forum. Please respect him otherwise his supporters will start sending mails to admin of this forum.

(Guest)

@tajobs

Welcome to LCI.

Ranee....... (NA)     20 January 2012

Even I could understand it was a typing mistake...how tajobji missed to understand.:)

Tajobsindia ji please shower some free gyan to this dukhiyari honey ..

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Ancestral-property-50448.asp

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     20 January 2012

@ Mr. Smile Please

Be it known I don’t need patronizing. I have surpassed your teenager stage!

BTW, donot burn both ends of candle or else
Newton’ third law of motion gets retroactive. 

Lastly what is this soft threat you are pushing piggy riding on my shoulders did I ask you to be my spokesperson here Sir?

------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Utpala

Dont stop your free gyan again....you are the the head of the male soldiers here who like to attack women victims in this forum”

The
issue with time pass dwarfs of Cinderella’s stable is only one and that is you time pass non legal female writers cannot continue long innings of same line of ideology in one board (thread) where so called soldiers threadbeared your ideology and instead you love the art of La Louche some previous grudge into present at random boards (threads).

So as you sow thou shall reap the La Louche
harvest.

BTW there are talks of 33% reservation going on even in Armed Services so who stops thou not to lead women brigade, caveat u say, if off time from rearing Misimi and Mugdha permits a spider hai na ki nahi K .

Re.: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Ancestral-property-50448.asp

The legal remedy to so called ancestral property query I do have with citation but since you time pass women here advocate vehemently about rights of wife on husband’s property and MIL’s property ignoring what presently Law says, so madam ji it would be appropriate for you to throw light yourself on this unfortunate enquiry. Let readers see where your ideology stands when your own sister needs it most.

------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Mr. Kushan

So advocacy business seems to be going good in Bharuch Dist. that Laptop are getting knocked off hearing my rejoinders, further blindly supported by your time pass female audiences who somehow understood your miss quotes correctly in the history of legal mumbo - jumbos here wah bhai mohan pyare kya fan following banayi hai ki galat bhi sahi lekin public forums n/r court mei sustain nahi hoga yeh saab kabhi bhi bhaley he understrike karo uss line ko kitni baar laptop ka bahana bana key Steve mara hai laptop nahi abhi haal mei…..
J

Chalo yeh bhi sahi hai, it is all right. Apology accepted from just another fellow brother member of the Bar with bent towards feminist ideologies.

There is a unspoken Rule with professionals; “Never bed your client and or even prospective audience or else be preapred to end up with a bad hangover J”. So once your so called laptop’s memory / software are up search this universal saying and knot it to your heart if ever want to become professional in chosen field of customer and or audience servicing. 

2 Like

no previous grudge, just time passing...misimi n mugdha having holidays now....

I won't reply in the said thread mere having a law degree is not enough to reply in such critical situation.If you dont other advocates or my bro Kushan will reply.

Thanks.

(Guest)

Lastly what is this soft threat you are pushing piggy riding on my shoulders did I ask you to be my spokesperson here Sir?

@Smileplease

dontcryplease.

he has lost the effect of YOGA and meditation.So forgot his announcement of FREE GYAN CLOSED .

He started yoga meditation for hair growth.Unfortunately it made him loose his pride over his complex super gyan and started write again.:D

He acutually jealouse of those who interact with  utpala.This is another reason he appeared in this thread suddenly and attacked her and Kushan as he was supporting her.

He is too much possessive about utpala, you know?

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Member (Account Deleted)
"
@Smileplease

dontcryplease.

"

Thanks . I am still smiling.:)

"
Lastly what is this soft threat you are pushing piggy riding on my shoulders did I ask you to be my spokesperson here Sir?

@Smileplease

dontcryplease.

he has lost the effect of YOGA and meditation.So forgot his announcement of FREE GYAN CLOSED .

He started yoga meditation for hair growth.Unfortunately it made him loose his pride over his complex super gyan and started write again.

He acutually jealouse of those who interact with  utpala.This is another reason he appeared in this thread suddenly and attacked her and Kushan as he was supporting her.

"

mind your language whoever you are..I warn you for the next time..nonsense!

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     20 January 2012

agree with utpala.

also request dhinka chika not to disrespect hon. advocate tajobs india.his legal knowhow is a healing potion to many a harassed husbands..

PEACE!

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     21 January 2012

" he has lost the effect of YOGA and meditation.So forgot his announcement of FREE GYAN CLOSED .

He started yoga meditation for hair growth.Unfortunately it made him loose his pride over his complex super gyan and started write again.

"

Hey listen @ member account deleted,

Seems you are born out of a 'keep'. Mind your impromptu statements to periodic female member writers of this Forum.

If you have guts come in open otherwise SHUT UP and donto try to defame few regular female writer piggy riding my back. I and or @ Utpala may have umpteen differences of opinion on various post but we both know our boundaries so if you cannot respect two regular peoples boundaries then you have no right to impromptu create account and then make a pot shot on one and immediately delete your account. What is your contribution expected upto other than intention to make pot shot since not satisfied with the way I answer and beyond your comprehension being your English language command weak as you say quite often in various posts which I can co-relate to! Or is it that your mom and or your sister getting interested in my hair or age now-a-days be clear what you speak to me in person and or via forums. For sick jokes “Others Forum” is there and for passing your mom or your sister “highway’ is there, now sulk and choose your families exchange settlement wisely.

For the records for all time pass writers here, this is what you get when you sow seeds of biasness against any member writer without legal knowledge and just time passing un-checked by admin and or mods. n make comments on my hair to my age to my color to my marriage to what nots and everybody taking pot shots in unison as if this forum is about me.  Infact if you cannot guide a query legally and or with suggesting course of action with some legal inputs and instead ask the queries so many bias questions then it is always better to keep silent.

And you @ member account deleted, I challenge you openly – create a separate new post to banter me to your hearts content n bring there all my physical history to geography as you know about me more than me myself it seems. I will give you fitting replies then and there with a periodic gap of 1 hr. Now did your ‘keep’ mom or "highway" sister teach you to show your guts when challenged to do one on one with me?

Take your time to decide above till you creat and delete next time your account.

@ Roshni

I don't need your so called honors and I in past 1 year interaction here know how much you can fathom out of such futile lollipop exercise in ink with me.

(Guest)

rooobarooo ...andheri , You are the best in the ' dhanda' of profile jiggling .....I appreciate your work and dedication in supporting the mangoes of modern day dukhyaaris round the globe.  anyways , how is your papa please pay my regards to him ....Peeeece 

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     21 January 2012

Sam I am also impressed with your nutral replies...:D

Utpala, flowers are freshening my morning, Glad to see in new theme. 
Hemant, everything in this universe rebounnce: 
So keep calm, wait and watch, for another three months, Everything will  settle. 
Remember, those  commented here has a point, Doi not defend yourself, try to understand where you stand?? 

Winning Life is more important than Winning Court Case. 
Win Life, not case. 
God Bless you & your Wife, & Child. 

Kushan & Tajobsindia, Don't u think the table had just turned?? will have it's effect to settle old account, ?? 
Sam, u want to break his house? want child be faherless? Cool down dear, Summer is not started. 

Adv Shroff
21-01-2012
1 Like

Adv.Vandana Vaidya (Advocate & Regd. Patent Attorney)     21 January 2012

Well, I think she is still not sure, she wants a separation from you. As you say, she is under the influence of her parents and speaks exactly what they say. However, this is not in her mind. I suggest, you can just wait without any contact with her for a month, thereafter; you can approach her personally and have a discussion. It is you who can resolve the matter, please do not send any other member of you family or take any advice from a lawyer. If you take steps in a hurry, take it, your wife will not join you. Just try an analyse what must have aggrevated the matter and try to correct it.  

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register