Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

save (a)     15 June 2011

Compromise in Women Cell

Dear Friends,

Please help me in this matter.
My wife tried to hurtself but was unsucessful as I was present there. Then I called Doctor to examine her. But she got angry when doctor arrived and went to police station (This advice was given by her father earlier). There she complaint that my family tortures her & I dont care for her. Police asked her to file complaint in women cell.

Women cell IO heared the case on 1st date and referred the matter for counselling as according to them our marriage can be saved.

AFter attending counselling session I also realised some of my mistakes and ahe also realised her mistakes.

We both want to save our marriage as we both love each other but there are some issues as under:
1. I am under fear that she may again to try to hurt herself as she is quite impatience and lose her temper easily. How do I prove that I or my family members have not done anything.

2.She has got good influence of her parents. Due to their interference siutation has become worse as they hear only her side of story. She has habit of telling only her version not her mistakes.

3. I am only son & my mother is widow, she needs my support. It will be very difficult for her if I stay seperately from my mother. It is very difficuult for me also to leave my mother. My wife dont want that I should leave my mother but muy mother is not willing to stay with her due to consistant abuse and fighting from her and her parents also.

4. I came to know that she has alleged various false accusations like dowry demamd and other things in complaint to women cell. She have overstated everything there. It may be under advise of her relatives or advocate.

5. If I want to make any compromise in women cell what precautions I should take to save myself from future problems in case she again fights.

6. Will an undertaking or affidavit from her and my inlaws have any legal validity in case any future problem.

Thanks in advance.

Learning

2 Replies

Sandeep Aggarwal (Advocate)     15 June 2011

Try to solve your marriage by sitting all family member and talking detail and removing all the  bad past.

lokesh sukhwani (Advocate)     15 June 2011

Dear Sir,

Whatsoever you will take in written even by the parents of your wife will be of no improtance in case any problem occurs in future as the Courts are of the view that the same is taken in pressurizing the girl and her parents for taking back the girl to her matrimonial home. It is better that draft a compromise deed and make her parents and other common relatives, if any, as witnessess in the said deed and also menitoned the incident clearly showing that she was at fault by taking that step. If also you want more precaution than take a separate accomodation for her and shift with her, as in case any dispute arise in future then your family members will be safe.

Regards

Lokesh Sukhwani

Advocate

Contact No. 09999973616

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register