Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sugunakar (project manager)     18 May 2015

Complaint aganist the judge

Respected Gurus, 

I filed a case in Vizag family court 1 in 2011, The judge joined in 2012 May , he was so corrupted and shake the hands with other party , even though i have evidence he didnt marked it and he didnt go through the cross examination of my wife , she left India and settled in UK 2.6 years back .I want complaint aganist him . please let me know the process .

Note : Dont give the answer like appeal in high court , I am aware of that .

please guide me how to procecute this unethecial judge.

Regards,

Sugunakar

Learning

4 Replies

bsrao   19 May 2015

Family courts are headed by DJ cadre judges. File your complaint before the Chief Justice of the High Court detailing the conscious behaviour of the judge. The norm is - criticize the judgment but not the judge. There will be an enquiry and they will find the judge not guilty. In India, judges are demi gods. No one can speak anything against. If you do, you commit contempt of court.

sugunakar (project manager)     19 May 2015

Dear BS RAO ,

Thanks for ur reply . So the meaning is I  can file a complaint aganist his judgement ...?

if Yes if he found guilty ,,, can the high court justice take the proper action aganist him ...?

Thanks in advance

Sugunakar

Ruaani Ahmad Baba (Student)     20 May 2015

Section-77 of Indian Penal Code provides exemption for judicial acts of a judge acting judicially in exercise of his power or acting in good faith and believing that such power is given by law to him. • The acts must have been done in discharge of official duties. • They must be within his jurisdiction. • Must be performed in good faith. • Exemption is available in case of irregular exercise ofpower or excessive use of jurisdiction. • This principle is to sustain the Independence of Judiciary.

• Sec-78 of Indian Penal Code provides protection to officers acting under the authority of a judgment, or order of a court of justice. • Act done in good faith. • Belief in the legality of the court order. • Protection is given even in respect of a defective or invalid order of a court. •

sugunakar (project manager)     20 May 2015

So , 

Judges are nothing but GODsssss, if they can do mistakes nothing will happen they can do anything !!!!!! Bleddy law 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register