Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Engineer Jack (Engineer)     02 November 2016

Complain regarding incompetent lawyer

Hi,  

I am terribly unhappy with poor technical skills clubbed with awful recklessness, dishonesty, lies and horrid integrity of my council in Delhi. Hence i have kicked him out from my case and cleared his payments.

2. Till date he has done only shoddy job and has failed everywhere in his ideas and planning, due to poor technical skils.

3. He has not yet returned my all case file, evidences etc.

4. My point here, how do I get my file back and where to I complain regarding such crooks and thugs in Delhi market, who claim themself to be highly profesisonal and knowledgle in family court issues but are real blot for the nation. Need to expose such jerks!

Thanks,

Jack

Cell: 91 9860 89 5515

Email: engg810@gmail.com 

Learning

4 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     02 November 2016

Jack u can make complaint to district bar counsel with material fact of case.

(Guest)

Its like asking theives to make laws to catch theives.  In what reference I am telling you just have to understand reading between the lines.  Dont the bar council know? Dont the judges know?  Everyone knows everything, but system has become such.  In Delhi alone there are nearly 5000 fake quack lawyers according to recent study.  That itself tells a lot.  No use complaining to bar council. Nothing will happen.  Even if you file complaint in consumer court, the lawyer will tell what he did was the best according to his knowledge, if you are dissatisfied he may return the fees, thats all, nothing more than that, you will be told to go to appeal as you have that option.

Dont laugh.  Finding good lawyer is equal to finding good wife.

There are good lawyers, but its your kismat that you found such lawyer.  Regarding the case papers, you need to give whatever he asks or try to put dhamki to him that you will complain against him in bar council and file case against him in consumer court, and see what he does.  If he gives back ok, if he does not, just go ahead with complaint to bar council and consumer court irrespective of what the outcome can be.

If you want I can suggest a lawyer who will be able to help you out.  Other option is, you yourself fight case party in person, no jhanjhat anymore.  Think and get back to me.  I will suggest someone if you want.

Engineer Jack (Engineer)     06 November 2016

Hi there,

Many thanks for your advice.

After understanding the competency level and mindset of my sacked Delhi based lawyer, I dont want to contest my case, hiring another lawyer and then face another acrimony. Hence I have decided to pursue it myself. However, he has not handed over my case file and copy of evidences, inspite of me threating him, as suggested above. He is a professional thug, cheat and guess have some sort of clout in Delhi, so idiot is relaxed!!!  I suspect this spineless person may make a deal with my estranged wife or her council and sell the evidences. 

Can you Plz advice me on the procedure of reporting this matter to Bar council.

Thanks,

Jack 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Engineer Jack
Hi there,

Many thanks for your advice.

After understanding the competency level and mindset of my sacked Delhi based lawyer, I dont want to contest my case, hiring another lawyer and then face another acrimony. Hence I have decided to pursue it myself. However, he has not handed over my case file and copy of evidences, inspite of me threating him, as suggested above. He is a professional thug, cheat and guess have some sort of clout in Delhi, so idiot is relaxed!!!  I suspect this spineless person may make a deal with my estranged wife or her council and sell the evidences. 

Can you Plz advice me on the procedure of reporting this matter to Bar council.

Thanks,

Jack 

Go to Bar association and give written complaint to President, CC to secretary of Bar Counci of Delhi.  I advise you against fighting case in person.  Though you might have burnt your fingers, its always advisable to entrust matters in hands of seasoned advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More