LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I will fight (XYZ)     25 February 2012



Dear SIr,


She is having a Government job so I don't think she is entitled for any compensation if I am not wrong. Check me here please.

But if there is a child of 19 years. Can she ask for compensation under both the sections for her?

The case is:

We were fighting a divorce case lodged by me on 4/11/2010 for which she replied on 4/8/2011. I left the rented home where we both stayed having our girl child, who is currently 18 years and 2 months. On 4/12/2012 she filed 498 (Dowry) case and 506 (Domestic Violence), 125 (Compensation) and also have demanded compensation under 24b in family court.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads