LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

surendra.p (business)     23 January 2009

company name abbrevation

i am planning to open a computer centre. Is it necessary that the name of the organization should be abbrevated

Learning

6 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     24 January 2009

You are not clear about the information you intend to gather, plz be more descriptive

surendra.p (business)     24 January 2009

i am planning to open the computer centre in the name of ssp software education. My question - Is it necessary that ssp should have abbrevation. Kindly help me in this regard.

J Manivannan (Advocate & Consultant)     24 January 2009

No need, However your organization register under Companies Act, you must be disclosed that acronym (SSP) stands for ....... in name avalability form.

J Manivannan (Advocate & Consultant)     24 January 2009

No need, However your organization register under Companies Act, you must be disclosed that acronym (SSP) stands for ....... in name avalability form.

A V Vishal (Advocate)     24 January 2009

If you plan to run it on proprietary or partnership basis then you can use the abbreviated form but if it is incorporated under the companies act then you will need to disclose the significance of the abbrevation. From your mail it is evident you intend to run it as a prop//partnership basis so you can use the abbrevation in the name, however, whatever type of business organisation you intend flouting be careful not to infringe copyright/trademark of any well known company

Varsha Mahendra Singh   21 June 2022

Are searching for a winning name. Right. Now, it’s easy to find the availability of your company with Vakilsearch. We suggest you search and choose a simple name for your company. Your business name should be easy to pronounce and relevant to your industry. Please give us your details if you need to register your company or comply with other regulations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register