Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (lsndl)     11 November 2013

Clarification required on rtc and mr documents to buy a site

Dear Advocates,

I am a resident of Bangalore and would like to buy a plot in a gated community approved by BIAAPA. I have got a set of documents related to the plot I would like to buy. The land was originally allotted to a farmer's family by special deputy commissioner under Inams abolition Act in 1968. Later they sold the land to other parties and the other parties sold the land to the developers of the gated community.

Inam order and the corresponding MR extracts are missing in the file provided by developer. Record of Rights and Index of Lands records are available. There is an entry in Record of Rights saying the land was allotted to the farmer by special deputy commissioner under case no. ASPR14/67-68 under Inams Abolitions Act in 1968. There is an endorsement given by Tahsildar saying the document related to case no. ASPR14/67-68 is not available and hence it cannot be provided. 

MR extract corresponding to Inam order is not available. However, MR extracts are available for further transactions done.

All other documents (DC conversion, BIAAPA approval, sale deeds, tax paid receipts, khata, layout approval plan etc...) are very clear. 

Are there any issues in buying this property ? Kindly clarify. Your assistance would be a great help for me to proceed further.

Thanks in Advance,                                                                                                                                                                    Srinivas

Learning

1 Replies

sudarshan donthi   16 October 2021

In 1954 it was an agricultural land, & sold in 1962. Conversion made in 1963 & sold as individual sites. Again sold in 1984 as individual sites & the builder purchased a site in 2020 & built an apartment with "A" Khata & no vacant sites in the said survey as of now. But in the latest RTC it's showing as BDA. RTC says as BDA from 1977
The property is having BBMP approval plan cavery water connection & up to date tax paid receipts. The builder has availed a loan in Bandhan Bank.
Can we purchase the property.

Kindly do help me suggest me. Sudarshan 9964940234

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register