Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh Kumar Dhondekar (LEGAL OFFICER )     11 June 2008

CLARIFICATION

Hello Member,

I have a question for you and hope I will be getting reply for this at the earliest.

I have prepared a License Agreement for a software product recently incorporation all the required terms conditions as per our Company Standards. Now, the Licensee/other party requesting us to incorporate a clause stating the Licensee/other party would take the product on trial basis for first two months and after that they will proceed for sales.

Can you please tell me whether I have prepare the addendum for the License Agreement after getting signed the same from the Licensee/other party or I have to include these clauses in the same agreement.

Please provide me with such document if any one of you can;

Learning

4 Replies

amit gupta_lawyer (lawyer)     11 June 2008

well u can enter into seperate agreement stating the terms and condition which u want to add and u can also mention that the terms and conditions entered into previous agreement would have the same effect as earlier and this fresh agreement would be read as the continuity of the last agreement.

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     11 June 2008

You can enter into a supplemental agreement to the original agreement by amending the clauses concerned. Do indicate in the said agreement the terms of the orignal agreement and that you have mutually agreed to amend the said terms.

Ashok Yadav (Lawyer)     13 June 2008

you should make a supplimentry agreement fo the main agreement. And in that agreement you should describe the new terms and conditions and it will be signed by both the parties.

and it will have same effect as the main agreement.

Asgher Mahdi (Advocate & Legal Advisor)     16 June 2008

You can go for Supliementary Agreements.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register