LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pepsy   18 January 2020

Civil suit for temple land

My name is X, I have bought a land from Y in the year of 2007 and build a house in 2014 and living that house from 2014. But the same land is already sold to another person Z in the year of 1996. Now the Z is disturbing X to hold that land from X. . So X is going to court and file a case Civil Suit against Z to protect the House and Land. Now that case is going on. For the Same land, an another case was filed by Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department to declare that land is under "Temple Land". My question is How to protect X from Z using Temple Land Casehis name is Z in the year of 1996. Now the Z is disturbing X to hold that land from X. . So X is going to court and file a case Civil Suit against Z to protect the House and Land. Now that case is going on. For the Same land, an another case was filed by Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department to declare that land is under "Temple Land". My question is How to protect X from Z using Temple Land Case

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 January 2020

Please think practically in such critical litigation and guidance from the forum can never be meaningful as claims of each party, evidence at their hand has to be studied in depth.  Please trust a local professional and obtain his guidance for a proper remedy.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     19 January 2020

how come you purchased the land without investigating about the title of owner. You are laready messed up...just you need to prove that you were in actual posseion from 2007 and that would help you besides the validity of sale deeds shall  also matter.

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 January 2020

Facts, as posted, as posted are repeated and confusing. If X has purchased the land through proper conveyance, it is for the other alleged alleged claimants to resort to due process of law to establish their rights. 

Of course, X has the option of seeking a mandatory injunction against the other claimants. However, such a step is advisable in extreme situations.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 January 2020

X has reportedly approached court of law to declare the title to the property he purchased and constructed a structure over the vacant land and holding possession and enjoyment of the property ever since his purchase.

If Trust is also claiming the land to be temple land besides Z claiming the property based on the registered title documents on his name, this has to be contested based on the substantial documents on each individual's name, the court will pass an order and judgment based on merits of the case supported by the convincing documentary evidences. 

Hence you may wait the court decision bcause no concrete opinion can be rendered without seeing the documents or the relevant case papers. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register