Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Civil suit - changes to be made

hello,
i have a civil sut pending in banglore and wanted to make some changes to the suit that was filed few months back for some address an person details of the opposite party.
i am doing this as a party in person. how long does it take to update the records and will this delay in proceedings in any way.
also, do i need to take any approval from judge for this changes to be made.
I am not making any changes to the facts submitted though.

Learning

6 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     29 September 2017

File necessary application under order 6 rule 17 CPC for carrying ammendments/ changes in the suit. It will take 3-4 hearings and through this application you will seek permission changes/ ammendments and unless it will not been decided the case will not proceed and only after cahnges are permitted by court the case shall accordingly proceed. Consult your lawyer with details.

1 Like

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     29 September 2017

File a fresh memo of parties for changes in the details ( name, addressed etc. )of parties in litigation.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     29 September 2017

If you don't want t� amend,add�tion or alteration in pleadings then you need not to file application u/o 6 r 17 of cpc, you just file fresh memo of parties for changes in details as suggested by Vijay Raj Mohan.

If you don't want t� amend,add�tion or alteration in pleadings then you need not to file application u/o 6 r 17 of cpc, you just file fresh memo of parties for changes in details as suggested by Vijay Raj Mohan.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     02 October 2017

To make a changes in the plaint, you will have to file an interium application u/o 6 rule 17.  If other side is already appeared in the case they may ask time for filing an objections to IA, otherwise it doesn't take much time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register