LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saju   13 August 2018

Civil right of brother

My father passed away on 7/2018. He had 3 sons A, B, C. B and C are living in Canada. our property is in India. That was in the joint name of A,B and C. C was Canadian city son. Our property was divided to me and C. B is not interested in land. He give up his share. C give his right to A and A give up his right to C. B is ready to give his share to A and B also. Then C purchased a agriculture land in the name my father ( with the money of C)After the death my father he give up that agriculture land to C by way of writing a will. On 12/17, C take a huge ( black mony, by way of Doller sold in the Open market )money in our house without the knolodege my father, he told my brother not to stay in the house for ever due to holding black money. C's illegal action . Now my brother has no claim in the property, hose etc he give his 1/3 right share to me by writing and it is registered. NOW he demanding that he has right to stay in my house. I am a govt officer. so I was against his illegal acts . plz give the legal point, C has any right to stay in my hose.
1, He has any legal right to stay in my house while he is india.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register