chsl maneging committee issues

Hello everyone, we have few issues here in my society. The managing committee few people resigned , the secratery and joint secretary are two dictators. We owners want to get them out .And disolve MC . They are postponing the AGM. They are harrrssing owners and tenants. 60 percent flats are give out on rent and we are around 23 memebers want to disolve the MC.. pls advice.. 9892273199

The same issue had been raised earlier, though in a different garb. Why don't you make a reference to the bylaw?

Retired employee.

Issue legal notice with signatures of all members and report the violations to the society.


Since both office bearers are powerful and overrule MC and GB , complain to Registrar of society with evidence of violation of byelaws of society . and HOPE for the best !!!!!



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x