LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SURESH BABU RAI   06 January 2023

Child witness in matrimonial matter

The circumstances warrants me to produce a child witness of 14 years, who is the son of the parties, in a petition filed for divorce. No doubt I can produce under Sec. 118 of Evidence Act. But what about minors chief examination affidavit, whether minor be deponant of such affidavit or through other means. Please guide me.


 3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   06 January 2023

You file application to court to permit to lead evidence  u /s 118 evidence act read with section 151 CPC and lead evidence.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 January 2023

anyone who can understand question and can convey reply is a competent witness

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 January 2023




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register