you can file an application before court in which your RCR case has been pending u/s 26 of HMA for custody of child or interim application for visitation rights. the court may pass an order as the court think fit & proper after hearing both the parties.
you have also right to file a separate case u/s 12 r/w section 25 of GWA for child custody with an interim application for visitation rights.
26. Custody of children. In any proceeding under this Act, the court may, from time to time, pass such interim orders and make such provisions in the decree as it may deem just and proper with respect to the custody, maintenance and education of minor children, consistently with their wishes, wherever possible, and may, after the decree, upon application by petition for the purpose, make from time to time, all such, orders and provisions with respect to the custody, maintenance and education of such children as, might have been made by such decree or interim orders in case the proceeding for obtaining such decree were still pending, and the court may also from time to time revoke, suspend or vary any such orders and provisions previously made.
25. Title of guardian to custody of ward.-
(1) If a ward leaves or is removed from the custody of a guardian of his person, the Court, if it is of opinion that it will be for the welfare of the ward to return to the custody of his guardian, may make an order for his return, and for the purpose of enforcing the order may cause the ward to be arrested and to be delivered into the custody of the guardian.
(2) For the purpose of arresting the ward, the Court may exercise the power conferred on a Magistrate of the first class by section 100 of the 1[ Code of Criminal Procedure, 1882 (10 of 1882 ).
(3) The residence of a ward against the will of his guardian with a person who is not his guardian does not of itself terminate the guardianship.
Feel Free To Call