LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramandeep Singh Ahluwalia (Properitor)     25 March 2013

Cheque bouncing

I would like to know that I one of my cheque got bounced but the complainent didnot informed me and issued notiuce and without my knowledge got it returned from the post man without getting it delivered to me. He also got the summons returned at its end stating the refussal from my end but nothing was in my knowledge. He file a case for five cheques bouncing for amount of Rs 1760/- each. Later when police came to arrest me than I got the information regarding the case etc. By making way the police didn't showed my arrest and made a statement on the back of the non-bailable warrant that they had taken my friend to the police station who had paid a sum of Rs 15000/- on 26-4-2012 in the presence of the police to the financer/complainent. Later on the date of the court on 28-4-2012 the financer /complainent took Rs 15000/- from my friend and gave him the reciept of Rs 15000/- recieved on date 28-4-2012 but didnot gave the reciept of the money recieved by him on 26-4-2012 but the statement of the police is on record file. The complainent first assured that he will withdraw the case but now he denies. The spy vedio recording has also be done for recieving of the amount of Rs 15000/- recieved by him on 26-4-2012 and Rs 15000/- recieved by him on 28-4-2012 (whose reciept has been issued). Hence after paying such amount I had top take my bail and now the case is to proceed.

Is partial /full payment any means of relief in my case or how to proceed and what to do. Please give me legal advise with rules and regulation if possible.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 March 2013

cheque bounce case - even if the cheque were issued for the debts of others, is a valid consideration, the accused liable to be punished.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register