Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cheers! marriage bill amendments is good for hubby!!!

Page no : 2

Ruchika Anand (HR)     26 March 2012

"The government is trying to make sacred relation as a money contract.The Pre-neputial agreement must be made valid and government should declare that Hindu Marriage is not a sacred relation but is a contract for money or legal prostitution.

Instead of keeping prostitute permanenetly and give her property etc.it is better to use as and when required for the needs."

If you have these views for females then definately people like you should be better harassed with 498a.Because metal torture is just dowry or beating.Irony is our indian law is only made for 498a and DV.Not for an indivisual day to day behaviour.

May be the same would apply to females for your family too.

Cheers!!!

Krishna Kumar (Business)     26 March 2012

Originally posted by :Roshni B..
"

Moral of the story...in your life,your parents and kids wont be there for you ever...your siblings will also change after they marry.ultimately your spouse remains with you.

For me, After I got married in three months of marriage life my wife left me. So my parents are with me, brother systers are with me except my wife. So you my spouse not remains with me.  

so treat marriage as sacred,so that the chance of divorce,and further 50% of property division never comes up..

I tried the ways which are open for 2 years and spoke to her directly also... never turn back and say she will come back... When you really come to suituation where the husbands are facing only can come to know their issues.

Why one should give his property when he put so much hard work to get that and I dont know why you ladies are happy with this law when you also can get a male child. 

"

Can any one please let me know when a property got before marriage by the husband name also considered in this law for 50% share or after marriage?

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     26 March 2012

Ruchika Ji,

This is for the greedy girls ,if u r also then it is applicable to u also not for mormal womwn / wives.

tx ad tc

cm jain sir (ccc)     26 March 2012

Poetry from one of my freind for ur time pass

(All false 498a wives ko samarpit)

She is a hungry b*tch, born of a dog and a b*tch. 

When she was hungry, I have her bread, 

When she got bread, she wanted chicken, 

When I have her chicken, she wanted lassagne. 

After that my pocket did not permit. 

When I stopped the supply, she found another way. 

She tried to sell me out in broad light of day. 

When she could not sell me she thought of d final way. 

Then she went to cops and she filed the 498a.!!!

SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P (LEGAL PRACTIONER )     27 March 2012

Mr. cm jain sir,

You are silly, of course I like it. Better not to be with a girl .................. Don't go on a road thinking of an accident.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register