Cheating case

I got cheated by a broking Services firm for 2lkhs. The Firm is based in Ahemdabad. They said they have people who do research and invest money and provide good returns . They took my money and till date for last 5 months did not give a single penny. I have being following up. Suddenly their website is not working emails are bouncing back and phone numbers are not working . What can be done as I have done legal NEFT transfer to their company bank account and have proofs of some emails and Whatsapp communication.


That is why one should understand the hazards of ONLINE transactions.

Apparently the company has disappeared with stock, flock and barrel………………..and your money.

Rush to Your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in criminal matters and having successful track record ….. and worth his/her salt …




And also lodge complaint with SEBI.

In future stay away from online advices and transactions.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x