LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeshmohan (PROPRIETOR)     25 December 2017

Cheating by alienating/ Transfering immovable Property

Dear Sir, A person and his wife jointly borrowed money on different dates from 2008 onwards and acknowledged the debt. He had also given original Title deeds and parent documents of his vacant land as security. It was a running payment Account between us and he borrowed for the above Land and secondly to prevent a loan Account from NPA which is related to his brother-in-laws against a valuable property for which he is s GPA. In the year 2013, we entered into a memorandum of understanding in which he promised to settle the total dues I.e 9.0 crores as principal amount another 9.0 as returns against the principal (total 18 crores) before 31.12.2014. The Land he purchased with 10 to 12 crores in 2008 was appreciated to 60 crores plus( Sale deed and parent documents were given as security to us) However, he could not settle the amount by 31.12.2014. Only on 15.4.2015, he paid 1.0 crore. Due to default, he agreed to pay 1.5% interest on the outstanding payment till realisation. Fraudulent Act: He alienated the immovable property after entered the above MOA in 2013. The property was transferred to a Ltd company in which they are only the directors and thus cheated by sham transaction without producing the original title deeds to the sub- Registrar though it was mandatory on that date but colluded by money and influence and thus alienated the property. In the Sale deed no money transaction was shown by the company and false declarations were mentioned that property was free from all encumbrances. With regard to title deeds, it was mentioned that certified copy title deeds given to the purchaser. Thus deliberately did a illegal Sale deed. They are gaining time with lame excuses requesting not to go for action and settle the money. I have no confidence and willing to take action within the limitation period. (He last acknowledged the debt by a letter on 15-3-2015 and paid part payment by RTGS to ou Account on 15-4-2015). Now, I wish to take immediate civil and criminal proceedings at Madras High Court for money suit and direction to IG-Registration to cancel the Sale deed and ROC for enquiry and necessary action and Commissioner of Police against their cheating of huge amount. Therefore, I need a challenging Advocate or firm to take up my case. Any/ All other details will be sent to you on enquiry. Rajesh Mohan

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register