Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sheetal Duraiswami   27 September 2021

Chargesheet received

Dear Sir,

I had received calling for explanation from the appointing authority related to the Statutory Auditor's report regarding the Books of Accounts is not as per the Accounting Principles and Policy, whereas the the changes in the books of accounts where compelled to be changed by the Statutory Auditors.

In the reply to the explanation I have given with proofs that these changes have been made by the Statutory Auditor and not be me. But since I did not bring the changes to the notice of the Director , chargesheet was issued to me. I had disclosed the changes made in the books of accounts (Balance Sheet) in the Annexed Notes to Accounts which is signed by the Director also.

The Charges of Habitual Negligence, lack of devotion , incompatible with due or peaceful discharge of duty has been levied.

Please guide me to reply to the charge sheet

Regards

Sheetal

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 September 2021

Board of directors are responsible. The financial statements should also be signed by Managing Director, CEO, CFO, and the Company Secretary wherever such functionaries are mandated, whether or not they are present at the Board meeting at which the accounts are adopted. All the Directors who were present in the meeting which approved the accounts should also be mandated to sign the accounts. If a Director dissents, he should also sign the financial statement with the dissent note.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     28 September 2021

Please consider to represent your case by an Advocate. Contest your charges supported with evidences. Aside, have you been intimated about the inquiry officer?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register