IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kriti agrawal (self)     22 June 2014

Changing of permanent address in advocate's enrollment id


how to change your permanent address from one state to another state where you are staying now in the advocate's enrollment id.






 3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 June 2014

Apply to new Bar Council for enrolment with NOC from previous.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 June 2014

You have to tender an application to your bar council requesting them to incorporate your changed address in the bar id.

kriti agrawal (self)     08 July 2014


Thank you Dr J C Vashista Sir and T. Kalaiselvan Sir for your reply.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads
Follow us Course law

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query