LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shekhar (proietor)     06 February 2013

Change of name in society register

a new housing society is forming. a lady is member but with her old name. her old name is since agreement.meen while she changed her name and has in gazate. pls let me know the papers and process need to change of name in society.


 1 Replies

Mohsin (Proprietor)     06 February 2013

Hi we basically publish the change of name ads in newspapers. it'll be costing you around 180/- for 2 newspapers

we'll be needing a xerox of your gazette or a deedpoll affidavit any of one

You may call us on 23734638 / 23708196 if you are in mumbai.

you may also log in at www.changeofnameads.com for more details

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register