change of name and visa problem

I have to change my name for visa purpose because i have only singal name on my passport and i find that only with singal name it is difficult to get visa of some country. But i change my name from Prince to Prince Raaj Deendayal(my father name with my name) All my documents have my old name like my ssc certificate, degree certificate and there is no procedure to change name in all doucments or even it is avalable then it is very difficult to change name in all. So my all doucments are valid with my old name in abroad country or not?

Name change might be possible theu gazette notification.

Check with passport visa office for this being sufficient and acceptable.


but after name change my documents with old name are valid or not because i want to go abroad for job
and did i find difficulties if i change my name and go abroad with old name certificates



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x