LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajendra (na)     22 August 2013

Change in the chargesheet


Need a small help.

Case filed:498A,DP ACT 3 AND 4,red with 34(false complaint)
Charge sheet:Not yet filed and will be filed soon.

question is:

Police IO asking for bribe to change the charge sheet by putting only 498A section and removing other sections also removing A4,A5 names from charge sheet.
I am planning for a quash in HC,AP.IO is willing to file a B report.
will this really helpful in case of quash?
How long does it take for quash?
what would be the approximate amount we can give to IO(i am thinking 30-40k)?
I don't think my wife is able to file a petition for reinvestigation


 2 Replies


I would say go for Quash. Why should you give money to IO, when you are sure that others can be acquitted from the case.You will have proof that they have no role in crime or offence falsely charged. 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     30 August 2013

I would not advise to pay the bribe.




Shonee Kapoor


If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register