Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhav Dhulkhedkar (OO)     12 November 2012

Change in surname in 7/12 abstract.

I  had own agree land. In the govt records ( 7/12 Extracts) my surname is Kulkarni but my name and fathers name are orignal one. In my official documents my surname is Dhulkhedkar for simplcity. I want ti change my surname from Kulkarni to Dhulkhedkar in 7/12 extracts and document pertaining to my agree. land property.

What should I do in order to effect my surname as Dhulkhedkar?

Please let me know the procedure.


Thanks in adbvance for your reply.

 5 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     13 November 2012

Make an affidavit before ADM,and publish it in two local newspapers and apply to ga Agni for change in surname after local inquiry the circle officer of the area will certify the entry.
1 Like

Madhav Dhulkhedkar (OO)     13 November 2012

Thank you sir for your reply. Could you please explain the words ga Agni?

Madhav Dhulkhedkar (OO)     13 November 2012

Do you have affidavit format for the same?

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     13 November 2012

It is mistake of I pad scrip it wrote ga Agni instead of TAALATHI.
1 Like

Madhav Dhulkhedkar (OO)     20 November 2012

Thank you Sir.  Can you provide the format of affidavit?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query