Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANKIT KIRITBHAI SHAH (ADVOCATE)     24 July 2015

Cestat denies that it receives order

Sir,

The CESTAT has ordered in favour of Company on 09/06/2015. CESTAT has dispatched order to company on 12/06/2015. On 15/06/2015 CESTAT has dispatched order to Commissioner as per CESTAT record.

Now the Supretendent is denying that he did not get any order. When we are giving them our copy received by us from cestat they are denying by saying that we do not rely on this copy as copy of order duly certified by cestat not been received. They even deny to believe order and status showing on cestat side online.

Because of this order the big amount do not get released from Excise department.

Kindly help me in the this matter sir how can I prove that order has been received by commssioner and review department of Excise. 

Learning

1 Replies

Chandra Shekhar Gupta (Proprietor)     24 July 2015

At first you go to CESTAT Office & tell him to give me debatched order reciving & go to related currier or Post office if the said agency are not dilivered to the commisioner office then you can go to consumer court if said agency is dilivered to the commisioner office then you demand to said agency give me receiving authority signed document.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register