Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a victim (job)     22 July 2016

Certified copy of complaint

Respected all

will u please guide me how to obtain certified copy from mahila daksh*ta samiti

is there any jugdment from cic to give copy

and if RTI is necessary than request you to provide formate for the same

i m from gujarat and she is from maharastra


 7 Replies

Khush   22 July 2016

you can file rti

just write a simple application to public information officer that please provide the certified copy of complaint


498a victim (job)     22 July 2016

Dear Khush

I m totally new in to this and dont know about it

so please i request you to provide me a format 

i would be very thankfull to u for this

498a victim (job)     22 July 2016

Dist is nandurbar

so whom to write and address?

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     22 July 2016

Mahila Dakshta Samithi is a private voluntary consumer organisation. RTI Act will not apply to it. you have to request them for a copy.

498a victim (job)     22 July 2016

i asked copy from them but they told me that give send application to us than only we will be able to provide or else give some chai pani... and their chai pani was a monthly salary of aam aadmi

actually complain registered in city police station but than transfer to mahila dakshata samiti

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     22 July 2016

you can ask the complaint thru RTI from Information officer of the Police Station.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 July 2016

Obtain from police.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads