LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Md Omar farooq   16 May 2020

center electricity authority

how many workers needed for 800 megawatt super critical thermal power plants as per center electricity authority norms

Learning

6 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 May 2020

You can file RTI Application to any such PSU and get a list of all employees performing duties in the plant. (800 megawatt supercritical thermal power plants) with such designation and pay scale.  This helps in having an idea and during computerization, after modernization, there is no specific ceiling on employees and only tasks are stated  and allocated with such designation and job responsibility.

We learn from the queries of members and no one is competent to know each and everything.

After receiving the query by searching link https://www.nsenergybusiness.com/news/lt-ultra-supercritical-thermal-power/ one can learn about the plants.

As the plants are running under Central Government, as a matter of right, every citizen can seek such information under RTI as such information is not exempted.

The information to be received from them is authentic and authoritative on the subject.

I treat this as not time wasters, but it is a learning process and my only wish is that whoever comes to the forum should not go empty-headed and should at least find a ray of hope in any matter that disturbs him.  Let us agree to disagree.

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     17 May 2020

Dear Sir,

Please get the information by filing RTI from the department or conderned retired person as lawyers may not  be aware of such anwers if ansered may not authenticated. Your concernt appreciated. Sorry I do not know answer to your quesion.

Please CLICK LIKE and follow me if you feel my answer  helped you

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     17 May 2020

What are the facts? What is the context?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 May 2020

The query as worded is not at all a legal query.

Your are rightly advised to resort to RTI as this forum is not spokesperson of CEA.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register