LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish   08 November 2016

Case by tikona

I had tikona connection in Bangalore during April and June of this year. During taking the connection I had paid them around 1700 Rs. for installation, connection and plan charges. The plan was for 3 months in same amount. I left Bangalore on June 10th. Suddenly one day I got call from them saying that they have generated a bill of some amount. I denied to pay as the plan was for 3 months and nor I used it fully for three months. Today I got call from a lady (advocate according to her)  Mobile no. +91 9891003098 saying that there is a case against me from Tikona and I will have to come to Delhi. When I said about consumer court she threatened of harassment case against me for not paying the billed amount  and 150000 rs harassment amount. Is this a legally correct way from a company? And how can they demand some amount on useless basis and later file a case? What should I do in this case?

Learning

13 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     08 November 2016

This is nothing that call must be from recovery agency. Nobody calls before filing a case they will serve notice or straight away move to court and moving court will be more costlier than the actual amount.

Sachin (N.A)     08 November 2016

Dont give your present address ask them to file the case you will reply them in court.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 November 2016

Do you have copy of SEF signed by you if any,brochure of plan,T&C, recipet of payment etc.

Thnaks Sachin for your knowledgible reply... :)

@Kumar Doab

I actually went there for 2 months...and till then everything was ok...so I don't remamber anything sort of that which I kept with me..but as far as I remember I paid the amount online..through  debit card..

You erred.

In future keep everything, and Comunicate disconnection in writing.

Was any instrument to be returned by you e.g; modem, wires etc?

Did you return under acknowledgment?

If plan was for 3 months only then did M/s Tikona contact you for collection of any instrument?

Did it supply any bill?

If No; tell them to collect and  close under  acknowledgment.

Tikona Care (CSE)     09 November 2016

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your registered contact number or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKNOV08969 to your case.

Request you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in

Regards,

Tikona Care

Tikona Care (CSE)     10 November 2016

Gentle Reminder

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Nov 8, 2016. Kindly share your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKNOV08969 in the subject line.

Regards,

Tikona Care

Tikona Care (CSE)     14 November 2016

Final response

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have not received your information. We now request you to share your detail on our official Tikona Forum - forum.tikona.in by mentioning the reference number in the subject line.

Regards,

Tikona Care

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 November 2016

Handover Written complaint to any office/delaer of M/s Tikona under proper acknolwedgment.

Demand reply by letter thru Redg. Post.

Ashish   14 November 2016

@Tikona care I have already mailed to customer care department regarsing my problem. I have recieved call from representative of Tikona and shared my problem to it also. Please maintain centralised system to know the exact details about any customer. Make the use of technology. And in future, please communicate before giving reminders.

Sandeep   07 December 2016

Sir today i also got call 9891003098 regading same issue. I am not using ticona till 4 august because ticona unable to solve my tecnical problem so i requset for disconnection. I allready paid the bill till august. I donot no why they asking for rs 1000 rs other wise they go to delhi civil court. Sir give me suggestion

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register