Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Case against me by tikona

Page no : 3

Prasanna M Kashikar   21 June 2016

This is Prasanna M Kashikar, resident of Thane. I had taken Internet Broadband connection from Tikona Digital Networks, operated out of Mumbai. On 14th October 2015, I had requested them to terminate the service since I was not happy with the quality of service they provide. I had also made the payment of outstanding Amount immediately. I was being told by their Customer Service executive that I would expect a call from them in next 48 Hours, which I did not receive. After number of requests, I could get hold of their Customer Service executive. The Lady was not ready to take down my request instead she was persuading me to keep the connection active. When I did not listen to her she said that someone will come and collect the modem. She had also confirmed that, since I had not used Internet connection from Tikona, I would not be charged. Even after this incident, Tikona Billing department continued to send me monthly Bills. In the Month of December I received an email from them saying that My connection has been Terminated due to Non-payment of Bills and now they want me to Pay Rs. 2700/- that includes 1500/- as termination penalty. In the Month of March/April, their executive came and collected the Modem. He also confirmed that, Tikona's disconnection department is not accepting any disconnection request. This is against the Rules set by TRAI, as Service Provider has to terminate the service within 7 days from the request. Two days back I received a call from some Advocate Vijay Kumar from Delhi Court. This guy was threatening me to pay the amount of 1500/- or he will lodge a legal case against me and all my Government documents like PAN, Passport, Bank Accounts will be blocked in the next 30 minutes. When I told him that I had requested Tikona to disconnect my service, he said that your request hasnt been approved by Tikona. This is ridiculous, as a Customer I definitely have a right to cancel the service anytime unless bonded by contract. This Guy was rude and threatening me to pay the amount immediately. After searching for this on Google, I came to know that this infact is a Scam call operated by Tikona. I dont understand, why are they stooping to this low to threaten their Customers who trusted them for years even after them providing bad service. I request Telecom ministry to look into it and please take some action against Tikona

I have lodged a grievence with Centralized Public Grievance System. Hoping to get a revert.

keerthi rajan   22 June 2016

Hi this is keerthi rajan from chennai i too have same problem from tikona but the thing is i am not using any tikona connection in my house but i got a call from a guy says that he is calling from delhi civil court regarding the unpaid bill for tikona connection, i was confused even the address they are telling are also not matched with my residential address after some enquriy i found that the connection was used by another person but the registerd mobile number was mine as i am a service engineer my number was used for the verification at the time of connection even after the explanation they are not ready to hear what i am saying even they have not cheked the ID proof of that connection, i am really not sure what to do further.   

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 June 2016

Enough has been discussed in this thread.

Record all calls, lodge police complaint.

Write the facts to customer care by email. 

ajay   23 June 2016

If you have recorded the call with that Agent of Tikona then just make the police complaint against the company that they are threatening you.  

Note: Company will never sue you for 1000 to 2000 bills. But yes they can threat you. 

It was just my openion i am not an advocate.

arikkris88   30 June 2016

How many of you have paid the illegal/wrong amount charged by tikona?

How did you guys solve it? Finally what happened, as I can only see the complaints lodged here!

Did these crooks stopped calling or kept on haraasing and is it still going on?

Whne customers are on the right side of the law, how the even can sue them? Whose case went to court?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 June 2016

Once can search judgments at;

www.confonet.nic.in

https://indiankanoon.org

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 June 2016

Once can search judgments at;

www.confonet.nic.in

https://indiankanoon.org

ediboy16   08 July 2016

Hi,

My user Id : 1105969034. I submitted closure request on 04-10-2015. On 22-10-2015 i requested formal closure confirmation from them but no one is replying to my mail.

After the call with customer care i think it got closed and few months back person came from Tikona and collected the receiver and Wire from my house itself. Since i had pre paid connection and i used few days only in that months  I don’t need to pay extra amount.

Whenever the recevied the bill from tikona u wrote back to them as i closed the connection itself still why i am receving bill.

Today morning i recived a call from 84470 86326/98116 98190/ 99530 74412 these mentioned numbers and threaten me and my wife to pay the remaining amount or case will by failed in Delhi High Court .. U have to come to Delhi to face the case.

Kindly someone help me on this issue.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 July 2016

@ediboy16,

The matter has been discussed in detail in this thread.

You can act as already narrated and suggested in the thread.

1 Like

Preetham   02 October 2016

Subject : Fraud in Tikona Secured Wireless Broadband Service e-Bill

Dear Sir,

My Tikona user ID is 1119104925. 
I have communicated several times regarding incorrect billing details in tikona website.

I have only asked to avail postpaid plan of rs.850 from 21st Sept '2016. Tikona executive explained about no installation fee applicable, one time charges etc for postpaid plan. 
I even haven't availed any router equipment from Tikona broadband connection too.
They said there will be only rs 850 + tax for monthly from the day of plan change.

Today, I have received billing detail shows surplus charges nowhere related to the things we have been falsified and communicated wrongly by your executive on 21st Sept 2016.

I have already raised service complaint ticket no. 1-4333651891 ( undertaken by Tikona care officer "Afreen" ) since 23rd Sept 2016 regarding incorrect bill details of Rs.2334 mentioned in tikona.in website. She explained complaints could resolved soon after communicating daily.
But this complaint is not yet resolved till today.

today, I have only due of rs.337 and rs.850 availed for Tikona postpaid plan .., nothing else shown in bill is valid. They have made excess charges of Rs.2334.

Awaiting for your kind help.

Regards,
Preetham.K

Bangalore

Mobile:9886858811

Prerrit   06 April 2017

Hello Tikona care,

I had a tikona connection in Gurgaon which was disconnected in January 2017.I have received call today from Tikona Digital Networks Pvt.Ltd.Advocate (MOBILE NO-7220928149) of Bomaby High Court of filing a case against me for not paying feb false bill (Rs.1949) received from Tikona. He said if I do not make the payment within 1 hour he will put up the case and i will have to come to Mumbai along with my lawyer to fight the case. I transferred 1949 amount from my tikona id. I know this is false bill. i'll not take any service in future from tikona and will not suggest anyone . MY TIKONA SERVICE ID IS-1117346390. 

Please see this issue. I'll submit final receipt of disconnection of tikona.

Note: I need full summery of my bills. I didn't use any Tikona serivce from January 2017 and payed all bills on time till January 2017. 

These kind of actions can destroy tikona company's reputation. I think tikona should care of this. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 April 2017

@Prerrit

if you has ordered disconnection then you should not have paid, after disconnection  period ( 7days).

Lodge complaint with M/s Tikona, TRAI,DoT and then approach DCDRF.

Paresh   19 May 2017

Dear Tikona Team ,

User ID : 1116011487
Name : Paresh Baldaniya

I got call from one unknow  number (Deepika,8744009404) 

She said that Tikona has taken Legal action against me  as I dint paid amount
but i have paid full bill at time of closer

Please let me know what I have to do ,,? is it spam ?

In attachment you will find  closer of tikona connection

Kindly help me for the same ASAP ..... they are asking for payement

Regards , Paresh Baldaniya.

Attached File :
  • downloaded: 75 times
  • Aman Yadav   20 May 2017

My friend gone through similar in the past. What he did he recorded all his conversation with tikona and then remove the tikona server and all other equipments from bldg roof top. 

Tikona guys came within an hour and settled the matter, he asked for apology letter and all settlement letter and no due papers.

They prepaired and give it to him. The matter close after that. No call no mf* laywer call no delhi high court no hazaribag, no stall number 36.

Apart from the numbers you mentioned, here are some more numbers of FARZI LAWYERS
    91-9711087031 91-7838357321 91-9711088453 91-9711087243 91-95754 20825 91-8107478756 91-8826693292

apar

HImanshu Singh   29 January 2020

Even today i got the same call from tikona but thank God i have call recording to present if any matter happens. They are still doing the same cheap tricks to earn money 😡😡is there any way to complain about them or we can file a petition against this cheap things. Please people i need your support for that.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register