Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandip   16 December 2022

Car parking dispute case

Sir,

I have sued against the builder for parking dispute for the following grounds: - 

1. common way towards parking is narrow hence unable to access the parking.

2. parking plan, allotment later, dimensions of parking and common way has not been provide by the builder.

3. society sale deed has not been made hence all common area belongs to the builder now.

4. there are two alternative parking available that builder may reallot me as this is disputed parking.

I have adduced evidences against said points to the court. Case is still in evidence stage.

Now during the proceedings (last stage of the case) builder has sold these two alternative parking (point 4) along with its flat. Also made sale deed.

Now he may argue that, "for reallocation, go to the society as nothing belongs to me now". 

What may I do in this case ? My lawyer is not helping me. I thing he is with builder's side. Please help.

Learning

2 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     21 December 2022

After the building is transferred by the builder to the Society,  parking lots allotted, if any, by builder will be automatically cancelled. The Society will allot parking lots to members having cars or other vehicles on application on a first-cum-first served basis. In case of disputes between allottees, they will have to be reconciled through discussions among the parties and society.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 December 2022

what was your agreement?

were you aware of the scheme before buying house?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register