LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S S Raghav (IT Professional)     20 October 2015

Cancellation of flat booking

I had booked a 1BHK flat two years back in soft launch thru a channel partner.(Actually It didn't launch then), at that time it was assured that it will be launched in coming 6 months, but it took more than 1.6 years to actual launching. Also, when it starts launching actually, we came to know that it has changed many things in project. Earlier it was presented as residential project, but now it is being marketed as commercial project with 1BHK studio apartment. It doesn't have 2BHK now, which was assured earlier.

Now when I contacted my channel partner to cancel my booking, they issue a NOC from their side, but builders is asking to deduct 50K money on my original booking. When I asked to give it in written, they flatly refuse for it. Since than I have tried to communicate them many times on mail, but no one respond. Please suggest what I should do now. Also as the project site falls in Gurgaon and builders office is in Delhi, so where can I take my struggle forward..? will I have to go Delhi for it …???

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register