Cancellation of a registered document

With regard to immovables belonging to A. Person B fraudulently claiming rights over the said immovable properties executed registered documents. But later the rights of the said person B was rejected by a civil court of law. Person A was not a party to that proceedings. Now person A wants to clear the cloud over the title of his immovables created by fraudulent person B. What is the legal remedy. Should person A again file fresh suit to setaside those documents executed by the said fraudulent person B.


If the title of A over his immovable property is affecting due to B then A has to file civil suit against B. Get the copy of judgment from court and discuss the case with expert lawyer for further litigation requirement.


Total likes : 1 times

Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

1. Property Owner "A" has no locus standi or jurisdiction to file any type of suit, for self-declaration of his title ownership over his properties.  The order of court in case of "B" is self-sufficient for all futuristic legal purposes.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x