LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

opensky (self)     01 February 2015

Can spouse get salary information by rti - pvt company

Can spouse get salary information by RTI -for a  pvt company?

Or is there any other way to get?


 6 Replies

Ashish Dongre (Advocate)     01 February 2015

RTI dont apply to private sector

opensky (self)     01 February 2015

Is there any other way for them to get it?

jack (nothing)     05 February 2015

You can file RTI to EPFO to get details of employment but not sal amount or PF amount if u want it for maintanace case that will be enough

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 February 2015

Why would she go such a long and torturous route, when she can get your employer summoned to court and get your salary details there.




Shonee Kapoor 

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     05 February 2015

make his employer as a party and request the court to send notice to the employer and request all the details of him to produce before the court 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads