LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Can p.commissionor help culpritrs fr not obeying court order

I hvae filed 498a and DV (i hve a proof for the same), my husband and his lawyer did not come for the hearing now we have got the 2nd date of the hearing... my hudband told me tht nothing can happend to him becuase he has a  approach in police, as one of the Police commissionor and SHO is his family friend. so the commissionor and SHO will safe him in all the cost.
Q) so i m very tensed will i get justice?

Q)  they must be planning anything aganist me, tht could be tht ?

Q) Can police comminisor safe him for not comming to the court or for not obeying court orders?

Q) wht should I do or wht could be next step ..if they do not come on any of the heraings???

pls tell me i and my family is very worried, i m suffering becuse of no fautl, i know manyy wives are misusing the law, but i and my condition is true... i hve been tortourted badly by my husband and in-laws....

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 March 2013

Remove your fear in a month A POWERFUL Way To Remove Any Fear Now – TODAY- Guaranteed by safest method by Homoeopathic Medicine What is fear? Your Brain knows the cause of Fear. Our brain has the capacity to remove all types of Fear, Fear is a very dangerous disease i.e. discomfort of our life.

radhika (housewife)     16 March 2013

yes mimi, Mr Rama is right.... dont worry, if u r true, then the culprits will get the punishment and u will get justice... be strong and fight for your right. all the best....

(Guest)

Hello Mr Rama, thnk u much for boosting my confidence,... however my question is still not answered... . can police help them in safe guarding if they ignore court order...

Mango (Consultant)     17 March 2013

As I can see that a lady who can't spell "commissioner" correctly have filed DV/498a case; It seems to me a terrible misuse of India Law and Order. There will be a reason why commissioner and SHO are favoring this guy. I wish this guy just win this case without paying any alimony. I never able to understand how come DV and 498a case can go together.  Why don't you say that you got a package of cases from lawyer so you thought to apply it well for your monetary benefits?

It's act of cheap and money-minded women. Don't you worry at last you would be end-up paying all the cost!

Mango

radhika (housewife)     17 March 2013

MR MANGO.... how  spelling incorrectly is related to the misuse of law... pls explain?.... thts very inhuman ..if u cannot share someone's pain ..you have no right to comment on tht. And its clearly shows tht the boy's family must have troubled the girl...because they have backup.... and not all women are money minded... moreover... this shows the way u respect  Women... people like u are literate but not educated...

(Guest)
Originally posted by : mini

I hvae filed 498a and DV (i hve a proof for the same), my husband and his lawyer did not come for the hearing now we have got the 2nd date of the hearing... my hudband told me tht nothing can happend to him becuase he has a  approach in police, as one of the Police commissionor and SHO is his family friend. so the commissionor and SHO will safe him in all the cost.
Q) so i m very tensed will i get justice?

Q)  they must be planning anything aganist me, tht could be tht ?

Q) Can police comminisor safe him for not comming to the court or for not obeying court orders?

Q) wht should I do or wht could be next step ..if they do not come on any of the heraings???

pls tell me i and my family is very worried, i m suffering becuse of no fautl, i know manyy wives are misusing the law, but i and my condition is true... i hve been tortourted badly by my husband and in-laws....

This is first ever case I read here where girl and her family are worried and suffering because they filed 498a and DV case against the husband, but as matter of fact it should be the other way round. 

Though there are many a things which could be said about the judiciary in total, if your husband has done something wrong to you, he will be taken to task, rest assured.

And at the same time, if your allegations in 498a and DV are false, your husband and his parents and family members will eventually come out clean.  

If the husband and lawyer wont come to court, you cannot do anything about it.  Its upto the court what to do in such a case, and will follow suit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register