LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AK 47   03 March 2022

can not giving my salary

my company after a dispute is not paying my last 3 month salary, company was small so the termination or resignation was not done on paper but I have served my notice period.

Its been one more month after serving my notice period but neither company is giving my reliving letter nor salary.


 1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   03 March 2022

Go to labour court , contact labour advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register