1) You said that your father had bought a piece of land by a registered sale deed,
2) After his demise, his 5 children & one wife has equal share on the said property,
3) Your mother faught the case for & on behalf of all of you which she had owm,
4) If her name has been entered in some documents as sole propreitress, then it may be challenged by the other heirs lateron,
5) Your mother can pass on excactly the same right, title & interest on the property which she holds,
6) In the instant case, she is not the owner of the entire property,
7) To enable her to own the entire property, all her children shall have to relinquish their rights on their shares in her favour through a Deed after which she can do any thing she wants to with the said property.