LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

completely cultural   15 September 2022

can I submit resignation while my higher authority stopped my salary

I am working as a primary school teacher in a govt recognized school. the other teachers are 8-10 years senior to me. For some unknown reason, they don't like me, as a result always seek chances to make me down. they don't get much chance as I am particular at my job. This year I had to take some leave due to my health and family reason. After that I received a show cause letter, seeking cause for my 'absenteeism', in June. I attempted to submit the answer, but the school Inspector remained unavailable each time. Now I didn't get my salary of this month. After so much harassment I submitted my answer of show cause, but didn't get any response about my salary.

My questions are :
1. How long and serious can this issue become?
2. can I submit resignation in this scenario?


 1 Replies

Chirag Bellaney   26 September 2022

As it is a government school you may write to commissionerate of Schools under an intimation to directorate of education as well as District Education Officer about the irregularity.

However it would be prudent to consult a lawyer as regards the above before taking any adverse decision 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register