Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prachi sharma (na)     28 October 2012

Can i submit divorce papers

Sirs/Madams

I have filed a case under 125crpc but after 4 months my inlaws applied for divorce and i have received divorce papers. I can produce divorce papers in 125crpc hearing or not what will happen if I produce before Judge. Please suggest !

Learning

9 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     28 October 2012

Yes you can.

prachi sharma (na)     28 October 2012

thanks sir.

prachi sharma (na)     12 December 2012

sirs,

My case isof interstate. I have filed 125crpc and 498a. Inlaws have filed divorce case .If they get ex parte divorce decree and produce before my cases.Will my cases quashed or not ? Further whether will I get any maintenace  compenssion  or not.

please advise sirs.......

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     19 December 2012

onc the divorce is happened ther is no applicability of your husband to maintain you so sec 125 crpc not aplicable

prachi sharma (na)     12 February 2013

Sir,

My husband has filed divorce. Can i apply and ask  for travelling and case expenditure . My case is of interstate. If Iget then  how much time it will take.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     12 February 2013

Dear author,

No need to worry...filing of divorce does not stop the husband to escape from his liabilty to maintain the wife and children. For any type of help u can contact me at 9871158578

Sir,

My husband has filed divorce. Can i apply and ask  for traveling and divorce  case expenditure through court . My case is of interstate. If I get then  how much time it will take.

Please tell me if ex parte is ordered in divorce case  by court  then my lawyer can submit vakalatnama and ask for case documents from court or not without my presence in court on date, because so far I have not appeared in my case  Please clearify my doubts sirs.

prachi sharma (na)     09 May 2013

sirs,

My in laws has stayed proceedings of both the cases498a and 125 crpc from High court. Now High court  has send summon to me to file counter reply.

My question is that  it is compulsory to appear  and file reply because they have already submitted copies of my cases in High court along with their 482 crpc pettition,then also my reply is required. whatever High court  want to know that is already mentioned by me in my both the cases. If I am not appearing and filing reply then what will happen. High court will quesh my cases. I am not in mood to appear in High Court because they may attack me. They are having criminal attitude.

After queshed my cases by High court  then what options are left with me to get justice futher .Please advise me. Thank you all.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register