Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthik karthik (employee)     01 February 2014

Can i apply for divorce

Hello,

I have been married since 25-07-2012 and now since my wife wants to live seperately from my parents she is been creating problems everyday in my life.

As i am the only son to my parents and i dont like living them alone at their oldage, i have been convincing my wife trying to make her understand about the basic things but every attempts has been failed, now its been 3 months since she left my home, i would like to know can i apply for an divorce because many of them say that a husband cannot apply  and it has to filled by wife in the first place.

I am worried because she is not willing to divorce when i requested for a mutual consent please guide me this has become a mental trauma for me

Many Thanks,

Karthik

Learning

11 Replies

(Guest)

Why You Want Divorce from Your wife?

1.Write down 10 the most solid grounds which you think that had disturbed you mentally physically and Financially.

2.Arrange them in sequence wise from first to last according to date wise and gravity wise and also with evidence wise.

3.Now, put them U/s 13 HMA and match them whether all these points comes under such grounds given by Hindu Marriage act 1955.

4.If yes. Then proceed with an honest seasoned lawyer and tell him to draft your petition and file for divorce on such grounds.

5.If not. Then wait for such grounds to avail till then be silent and let her to be violent.

For more details,Kindly check the grounds through below link:

Divorce Judgements On Mental cruelty:

regards,

(ESIS)

Join hand’s to fight against Misuse of Law, their Legal extortion & terrorism.

Group:https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/498asaviours

Email: everysuffererisasaviour@gmail.com

AND                                 

Blog:https://everysuffererisasaviour.blogspot.in/

The value of freedom is measured by the cost of struggle,If you need freedom then you have to become a fighter ….as no other option.

2 Like

karthik karthik (employee)     01 February 2014

She has an Epilepsy and this was hidden by her parents before marriage and doctor has suggested to avoid pregnancy, and she has been insulting and humiliating me comparing her father for all the instances of life, she wants to live her life poshly like how she was brought-up doesn't know the value of money.

I am a  self-respected man who doesn't want to seek help from any one, i have tried explaining this to her since marriage but failed.

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     02 February 2014

For once I disagree with "Sufferer", I read all his articles .Divorce should not  have to be the first and last go though you may means to achieve it.

@Karthik, seeing you message in the first blog looked like the matter is trivial and divorce is not the way out. These small things happen in every household and can be well sorted out by a professional consellor.

Your second blog is serious though "She has an Epilepsy and this was hidden by her parents before marriage and doctor has suggested to avoid pregnancy" . Do you have medical proofs to support your argument ?

D Seikhar G (self)     02 February 2014

@guatam dnt be hasty in giving opinion without reading.plz check what saviour had suggested to karthik.A very practical yet legal step.He has to choose whether he had such grounds before divorce.

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     03 February 2014

I would refrain to  comment on any ones comments.

@Karthik ,I still stand by my earlier words. Divorce should not be the first and last go. If your earlier  statements are true, they are indeed legal grounds for divorce. Dont be in a haste and never think that Divorce will be the only case hounding you once you file it, it can lead to other plethora of other cases on you.. mind you..

Be conscious of this.

Keep the doors of amicable negotions always open.If they fail get a GOOD lawyer ( :) always emphasised by me) an get a RCR done, will save you in the long run.

Remember every  SUFFERER can be a SAVIOUR but he/she should NOT be gender specific.. The essence of Saviour is lost.

(Guest)

Now Mr.Gautam will here explain why someone would like to go for divorce for trivial issues? what will the husband achieve by doing that? And is it so easy to get a divorce?

@Gautam, Are you going to fund all the the divorced husbands like a noble award for a noble divorced husband?

@Stalker : with due respect to you .. please read my post properly ?(not in undue haste).. it is in plain english.

(Guest)

@Bro Gautam

Who is in haste, tell me? Aren't you the one who gave gyan to the author suggesting him not to file divorce, based on his post 1 and then changed your words after you saw his post no 2. Now who is in haste? and who cant read/write plain english?

Show me any contested divorce that is settled within 10yrs of its filing. Even if the author wants to file it, will he ever gets it? Isnt divorce a big expense? I would only suggest you on a lighter note, dont have any prejudice that except you, everyone else are filing divorce cases for trivial issues. 

[Last reply]

@Stalker : again with due respect to you .. please read all my post properly ?(not in undue haste).. it is in plain english.

karthik karthik (employee)     06 February 2014

I have been tolerating her attitude since 1.5 year, both me and my parents have been advising her about the essentials of life and how to lead but she needs a posh life doesn't know the value of money and the people.

She alway questions my capability when i insists not to spend much and to think about future, she compares me to her dad all the time and this gets to my nerves and i cannot leave my self respect.

she always use to blackmail me by taking Blade, Knife or going on Railway Track stating she will kill herself by writing a note

moreover she manhandled my mom and its been 3 months now since she have left my home and both she and my in laws have realised that its their mistake now she wants to re-join the family but now i am scared if she has pre-planned something and wants to re-join the family

1. What if she does something to herself after re-joining the family because we cannot keep watching her 24/7

2. She wants to live seperately from my mom and dad, but i am the only son for my parents and i dont want them to leave at their old age

3. Do i have to struggle all my life with this uncultured and irresponsible person, why should i have to suffer with such things, i agree that i dont have proofs or anyone for that matter how we can prove these things which happend between both of us, i mean what proof does court expects 

4. I have few call recordings of me complaining her behaviour to my in-laws requesting them to advice her and these recordings are of 6-8 months of our marriage is this substantial

karthik karthik (employee)     07 February 2014

I have been tolerating her attitude since 1.5 year, both me and my parents have been advising her about the essentials of life and how to lead but she needs a posh life doesn't know the value of money and the people.

She alway questions my capability when i insists not to spend much and to think about future, she compares me to her dad all the time and this gets to my nerves and i cannot leave my self respect.

she always use to blackmail me by taking Blade, Knife or going on Railway Track stating she will kill herself by writing a note

moreover she manhandled my mom and its been 3 months now since she have left my home and both she and my in laws have realised that its their mistake now she wants to re-join the family but now i am scared if she has pre-planned something and wants to re-join the family

1. What if she does something to herself after re-joining the family because we cannot keep watching her 24/7

2. She wants to live seperately from my mom and dad, but i am the only son for my parents and i dont want them to leave at their old age

3. Do i have to struggle all my life with this uncultured and irresponsible person, why should i have to suffer with such things, i agree that i dont have proofs or anyone for that matter how we can prove these things which happend between both of us, i mean what proof does court expects 

4. I have few call recordings of me complaining her behaviour to my in-laws requesting them to advice her and these recordings are of 6-8 months of our marriage is this substantial

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register