LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vashishtha Pandey   15 October 2015

Can any pvt ltd company stop my pf

Hi My name vashishtha pandey ..i was working in a company but due to some reason i gave resignation on 9th of this month and i was ready to serve notice period of 1 month Now my employer is saying if i serve notice period then it won't be in my current office ..i have to go for another office which is much far away .. Now when i said thats not possible for me as i stay with my family Now my employer says i dont do that then i won't be eliglble for final payment nor for pf withdrawal .. Can you people suggest me any legal steps It ll be highly appreciable as i belong from lower middle class family so these things matter me a lot Regards Vashishtha Pandey

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 October 2015

Has the employer stated so in writing?

Has the employer issued any transfer order?

Did you submit of notice of resignation with notice period/expiry of notice period/LWD mentioned in it?

Do you have copy of notice of resignation and its proof of disptach and proof of delivery?

Are you a member of employee's unions/trade Unions? You may better become a member.

Is it stated in appointment letter issued to you that your service can be transferred to any office/Div/location?

Has the employer issued any show cause notice to you or initiated any domestic inquiry?

The PF in Pvt. company should be with EPFO and employer has no controlon the funds in PF a/c. Declinature to attest PF froms is offence.

Try to resolve by applying your skills.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register