Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satnam singh (job less)     20 September 2010

can 120B broken from My Parents

Dear experts ,

Regard.

My wife put 498a, 406 and 120b .  My question is can 120b broken in my case and my parents can set apart from this case.  case is as under.

1) my wife and me was dispossesioned by giving article in newspaper and affidavite in executive megistrate  in 2008 and we get seprated in same house.

2) In May2005 we went on rent accomodation. then my father put case in Civil Court for permanent dispossesion.  but advocate did't create the dicree and case is still under process.

3)  I put divorce case on my wife after RCR and due to compromise i took back my divorce case and due to  threats  i left my rental home with my 4.5 yr. old child.

4) now june2010 my in law give bribe Rs. 50000 to local PS and make false 498a, 406. but i was not present in  city and no body was know my address so they grab my parents with 120b and they sent to police remand and then jail for 6 days for recovery and find my address but they could not find me.  now my parents have released on regular bail.

5) now i am on interrim bail .

Qus.1) Please tell me on behalf of above mensioned documents can my parents discloude from my 498a .

Qus. 2) can my father put caseof  " MANN HANI" becouse they did't call my father for any enquiry and police did't give time for ask their views. everything was made forge.

thanking you all

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     21 September 2010

only on the basis of false case your father cannot file defamation case

Gajender Singh (ca)     21 September 2010

Dear Brother,

From the above it seems that the 498a/406 case is totally false. Not only defamation, there are number of cases you can slap on your in laws for this. But it cant be done the same way (paying bribe to police like your inlaws did). For this you need to work on this subject for some time and put in lots of hard work with determination. Lots of people have done this. I know one person got his father in law suspended from govt job for implicating false 498a on him

goodluck

satnam singh (job less)     22 September 2010

thanks lot. 

still i am on interrim bail and further hearing is on next month for regular bail. in interrim bail HC Judge stated that this 498a is false.  now i am waiting for next date result. 

thankx all

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register