C form on used oil sales

We are in the buisness of cement.

can we make a sales transactions of old used lubricants sales against form "C"

my question are as under :-

1) Whether it will be according to our registration with uttrakhand tax authority.

2)  will it be penalized under sales tax assessment case in future, as not mentioned in registration papers with uttrakhand tax authority.

3) what are the difference between scrap sales/ gunny bag sales/ scrap bag sales / sledge oil sales for sales tax assessment purpose.

4) Do we need to declare the same under registration with local tax authority , if yes then what type of submission required.


You should apply for addition of items in your RC under Uttrarakhand VAT as well as under CST Act. You can deal any number of items after entering the items in your RC




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x