LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumit Kumar   26 September 2016

Builder is not refunding the amount

I have booked a flat in Rawal Residency Project of Ekdant Buildtech in Dadri Road, Gr. Noida in 2012. they promised me for possesion in 3-4 years. Last year, they stopped development due to government problems. that area is not allowed for High Raise Building. Now, Project is stopped from last 1.5 years. I have paid 20% amount i.e. 4,89 Lakh around. Now, they are not picking calls and in their office no one is there to resonse properly. They are totally ignoring. What should i do?

Learning

4 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     26 September 2016

Dear Sumit,

If builder is not giving possession or refunding your har earned money then it is a clear case of deficiency of service, if you want your money back the only way left for you is to lodge a consumer case in district forum.

Warm Regards,

Nitish Banka

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 September 2016

You can give complaint on builder under real estate regulation authorities which has come up recently by enacted by parliament

Himanshu Singhal   28 September 2016

Hey Sumit, 

Apart from filing the Consumer Complaint on immmediate basis. If the builder misrepresnted at the time booking this flat (as the builder is suppose to take permission from all the departments and then start working on the project), in this case he can also be booked under criminal offence of cheating under Indian Penal Code. 

What you need to do is that you meet a lawyer in person and get this problem sorted as soon as possible. For further assistance feel free to call me on my mobile number - 9953321193.

jop hrooney   02 October 2016

These aesthetic quilts are made by master artisans using block printing techniques practiced for over a thousand years in the Indian state of Rajasthan, Indian block print quilt. This traditional block printing uses artisan carved hardwood to apply colour through pigment dyes and pattern onto Voile fabric, which is one of the softest cotton available in India. The collection features reversible prints on the quilts with 100% cotton fill.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register