LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Budhi----Budhu----Budh

There are three word in HIndi----Budhi---Budhu --Budh.

When some one goes below Budhi ,she/he is called Budhu and when someone goes beyond Budhi,she/he is called a Budh.

Budhi can lead to be a Budh and to be a  Budh ,one would have to learn going beyond budhi/mind--learn the art  of being mindless----called meditation.

This is the spiritualism,the real Dharma,the essence of Dharma .

Not the childish games generally played in the name of Dharma.

Plz. Contribute......

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Tushar, first I congratulate you.

I don't have any story on this subject with twists and jerking plots.  I find only an straight concept which is based on my own practical and not on the stories of many authors.  Since I have nothing more ideas in this regard so the same & only concept of mine is produced here again as appended below so sorry for repeat but as I said that I have nothing more;

I didn’t find GOD in any so called religion.  

I have only faith in "MY OWN BUDDHI" and I never follow any so called GOD but I follow my own BUDDHI.  

I never go in the SHARAN of any so called GOD somewhere outside since I didn't find any such God anywhere.  My own BUDDHI is my GOD.  Everyone is having OWN BUDDHI and who go to SHARAN of OWN BUDDHI is THE BUDDHA.  

SWAYAM KI BUDDHI KI SHARAN ME JAAO.. TUMHARE PAAS BUDDHI HAI SO TUM SWAYAM BUDDHA HO.  

AND IT IS CALLED AS "BUDDHAM SHARANAM GACHCHHAMI" !!!

OPEN YOUR BUDDHI AND GO TO BUDDHAM SHARNAM !!!

ALL SO CALLED RELIGION SAYS "CLOSE YOUR OWN BUDDHI AND KEEP SHRADDHA WITH CLOSED EYES AND DON'T DO ANY WORK AND COME TO THE RELIGION WITH FOLDED HANDS AND DOWN YOUR HEADS LIKE CRIMINALS AND BEG PARDON FOR NO REASON.

So Sorry if someone feel hurt by my words but I cannot say lies.  Say whatever you feel is truth, isn't it good?

(Guest)

In mirror ghost not reflect.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register