LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manojabcde (engineer)     25 November 2016

Bring extra point discussed in two hearing in case file

In highcourt hearing in one criminal case , one matter was raised by opposite party asking for evidence in next hearing. Then in next hearing, I submitted more than sufficient evidence and that matter have nowhere been ordersheet. I want to bring that matter in the case file. 

Some friend suggest to submit additional affidavit citing that matter but I could not locate format of additional affidavit.

Please suggest how to bring that matter in case file of highcourt discussed in two hearings verbally without making entry in ordersheet (published on website) and format of addional affidavit in criminal case .


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query