Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ms. Mary S (Manager - HR)     02 December 2014

Bonus query

Dear All,

The following is my query and expecting your support on the same:

I am working in a contracting company where we engage more of contractor labours through subcontractors.  When it comes to the settlement part, what will be the eligibility of bonos for the details given below:

Month            No. of days worked             Salary Earned

April                           16                                     3600

May                            15                                     3375

June                            8                                     1800

Total   Rs. 8775/-

Should we pay 8.33% on Rs. 8775/- or should we pay Rs. 3500/-

Expecting your guidance.

Regards,

Mary

Learning

4 Replies

Ajeet Kumar (Consultant)     08 December 2014

Dear All,

Hope you doing good!

I have worked for 18 months for a MNC. My company is not giving my variable pay (commision, bonus & incentive) though FNF, which is shown on offer letter as part of CTC (Variable Pay).  I followed the HR person for the same then they replied through mail that they pay variable earning to the active members only ( working employees) which is the policy not to left employees.

Please suggest the further step for me.

Regards,

Ajeet Kumar

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     19 December 2014

@ Mary: employees entitled 8.33% of wages or Max Rs. 3500/ Per annum or Max Rs 292/ per month. @ Ajeet: This is general practice in MNC due to some scrupulous pay roll or C&B managers, because they want to show that he is making profit for the company, but intact he is making big loss to company. Right suggestion for you, if you are not manager or supervisor, complain to labour commissioner and on this he can take class action on behalf of all resigned employees.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 December 2014

Agreed.

HR person is not your employer and is just another employee on the rolls of the company.

Submit a gentle representation addressed to the good offices of  appointing authority,MD under proper acknowledgment and exhaust this internal option.

Entrust the matter to your able Labor Law Consultant/Service matters lawyer if your ar unable to handle it on your own.

Ajeet Kumar (Consultant)     23 December 2014

Dear Mr. Jai Karan,

Thanks for the response!

Kindly suggest that in case if I would not get favourable response from Labour Commisioner then what should be next step?

Eagerly waiting for response.

From, Ajeet

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register